Tissue Tek OCT Compound
A formulation of water-soluble glycols and resins, which provides a convenient sample matrix for cryostat sectioning at temperatures of -10 °C and below (OCT: Optimum Cutting Temperature). No debris was left on slides during the staining procedure, eliminating unwanted background staining.
Cryogenic personal protective clothing.
- Cryo-Gloves and Cryo-Aprons are essential accessories for those who work in ultra-cold environments. Provides effective protection in a wide variety of applications
- Cryo-Gloves! Available in 4 formats (wrist, elbow, shoulder) and 4 sizes (small, medium, large, extra large)
- Cryo-Apron: 100% waterproof with adjustable neck and waist straps.
- The Corning Cryogenic Workstation features a reusable cryogenic vial rack with a removable storage rack. The rack holds 30 vials.
- The tray can be used to hold water or crushed ice. Racks and trays are made of autoclavable polycarbonate.
These disposable plastic cryogenic moulds produce a flat surface evenly specimen block with tissue freezing medium (O.C.T.) for frozen sections, Standard Cryomold fits directly into Tissue-Tek Cryobar Freeze Wells II microtome/cryostat. Use a Tissue-Tek Cryomold adapter to accommodate smaller biopsies and intermediate Cryomold moulds to freezing wells in the Cryobar unit.
Tissue-Tek Cryomold Specimen Holder
- Cryomold plastic, round shapes with flange for easy handling.
- Available in standard and biopsy configurations.
- The standard mould measures 22mm (D) x 5mm deep.
- The biopsy mould measures 15mm (D) x 5mm deep.